Drilling – Bits
- Eccentric tip and positive rake.
- 38mm drill bit diameter.
- Robust two wing drill bit for dry drilling larger diameter holes in soft to medium conditions.
- The positive front rake assists in penetration with low thrust machines while the concentric tips minimizes drill rod wander.
- These drill bits have been designed for dry drilling in conjunction with scroll type drill rods. The bits have a round shank and a shoulder drive.
- The grade of tungsten carbide insert provides extremely good wear resistance and is time proven for all types of conditions.
- The drill bit body is made of high tensile material for strength and abrasion resistance.