Drilling – Rotary Drill Rods
Product Code Guide
|Drill Machine Drive||Hex. AF||Bit Thread||Length (mm)||Length (mm)||Length (mm)||Length (mm)||Length (mm)||Length (mm)||Length (mm)||Length (mm)|
- Drill Rods are manufactured from high strength chrome molybdenum alloy steel for high strength and wear resistance.
- Available in 19mm AF and 22mm AF hexagon.
- The drill rod end has a hot forged square and a machined spigot as a water seal.
- Bit end available to suit all drill bit threads except 19mm Drill rods limited to 1/2" whitworth and M14 threads.
- For selection of appropriate drill bits refer to section Drilling > Bits.