Grouting – Cement Grouts
Product Code Guide
|Water per 20kg Bag||6.5 ltrs||7.0 ltrs||8.0 ltrs|
DSI MG100 is a fast setting, high performance, non shrink cementitious grout powder. Manufactured from cement with a special blend of modifiers, the resultant thixotrophic grout is well suited as a pumpable grout for use with cable bolts, hollow cable bolts, gas drainage pipes and consolidation by injection of broken strata.
- DSI MG100 is supplied as a blended cementitious powder.
- Only requires mixing with water in a high shear mixer.
- Creates a highly thixotropic grout.
- The grout remains fluid whilst under shear.
MG100 is non-flammable as dry powder and non-toxic. When handling MG100 wear protective clothing that covers the skin, gloves and or barrier cream. Wear eye protection and avoid contact with eyes and skin. Wear suitable respiratory protection and provide adequate ventilation.
- May be irritating to the skin, wash hands after use.
- Irritating to eyes, if splashed in eyes flush with clean water and seek medical advice.
- Irritating to respiratory system, do not breathe dust.
- Corrosive to throat and mouth, do not swallow.
Installation Guide Lines
- Do not attempt to mix and pump grout at the same time.
- A continuous flow of grout is essential to ensure no voids occur; therefore it is critical that sufficient grout is prepared prior to pumping into place.
- Ensure sufficient air is available to run the pump and mixer.
- Ensure there is a sufficient water supply for mixing, flushing and cleaning.
- Flush all grout delivery lines with water immediately prior to use.
- Flush the drilled bolt hole clear of loose material by pumping with water into the grout delivery tube.
- Immediately after use all tools and equipment in contact with MG100 should be cleaned and rinsed with clean water.