Hangers – Eye Bolts
- Two types of 24mm Eye Bolts are available for hanging of light services in mining applications.
- Available with a M24 x 150mm long rolled thread to accept 24mm expansion shell mechanical anchor, or slotted 150mm long x 2.5mm wide to accept a steel wedge.
- Inside diameter of eye is 75mm.
- Nominated bolt length is measured from under eye to the end of the bolt.
- Feed material around eye is lapped back along the bolt shank for a minimum of 50mm before being fillet welded on both sides to AS1554.1-1991.
- Manufactured from mild steel grade.
- May be supplied hot dipped galvanized.