Grouting – Accessories
- The Chemical Anchor Installer assists in the manual installation of chemical anchors in pre-drilled rock and roof bolt holes when the roof height is up to 3.5 metres high.
- The Chemical Anchor Installer is also used with, and accepts foam plastic cubes or plastic ‘top hats’ for physical retention of the placed anchors.
- The installer is light in weight but robust being manufactured from rigid PVC conduit.
- Only DSI Underground rock bolt components should be used to enable the optimum performance of the system to be obtained.
- For further details of the chemical anchor installer please contact your DSI Underground Technical Service Engineer.
- DSI Underground Mining Products Division is Quality Assured to ISO 9001:2008, Registration No.QAC/R61/0315.