Grouting – Accessories
|Quick Chem Tube Size (mm)||Tube ID (mm)||Tube OD (mm)||Total Length|
(Including Adaptor) (mm)
|26 (and 25)||26.8 - 27.5||31.4 - 31.8||3.15|
|30||30.35 - 30.85||33.5 - 33.75||3.15|
|36||36.3 - 36.8||40.75 - 41.25||3.15|
Quick-Chem is a patented system developed to remotely install resin capsules into boreholes for rock bolting. The Quick-Chem system has been developed to mechanically install resin capsules where hand installation is not safe or practical. Historical methods of hand installation from man baskets etc into boreholes in high headings have now been eliminated by an extremely safe and simple system.
Quick-Chem consists of purpose designed retaining caps (which are attached to resin capsules) and insertion tubes. The insertion tubes consist of a specific diameter tube and R32 threaded adaptor.
The tubes are fitted into the drifter of development Jumbos. Caps are fitted to the resin capsules and inserted into the tubes. The jumbo boom is then used to insert the tube and resin capsules undamaged to the back of the hole. Minova has developed the Lokset TOOSPEEDIE® X2 range of resin capsules for exclusive use with the Quick-Chem system, and Quick-Chem caps are supplied in the boxes with the resin capsules. The joined resin capsule system eliminates the requirement for multiple capsules and hole insertions.
Quick-Chem™ is a trademark of Minova International Ltd, and the Quick-Chem system is subject to Patent No.s 2002248972 and 2004216586. MS2365/300609
- Safe and simple system, suitable for any remote installation.
- Available in various lengths and diameters.
- Clear tube enables visual confirmation of resin capsule position.
- Up to 200 hole insertions is possible with each tube.
- Insertions are completed from under supported ground.
- Quick and efficient installation method.
- Caps are supplied inside the resin capsule boxes.