Rock Bolts – Friction Bolt
|Bar Yield Strength||600MPa / 220kN||650MPa / 240kN|
|Bar Tensile Strength||840MPa / 305kN||920MPa / 340kN|
|Friction Bolt Diameter||47mm|
|Hole Diameter Range||43mm min./45.5mm max.|
|Mass per Metre||5.79kg|
|Cross Sectional Area||370mm²|
- The 47mm Mechanically Point Anchored Bolt in addition to standard frictional forceprovides a tensionable point anchor by way of an internal solid bolt.
- The KINLOC Bolt uses standard installation procedures with the addition of tensioning the base nut, via rotation of the installation socket spanner in a single pass.
- The total system capacity is in excess of 30 tonne.
- An M24 thread is used to develop the significant additional anchorage capacity.
- Further corrosion protection can be provided by galvanizing.
- Patent pending.
- The hole length should allow additional distance for the point anchoring head on insertion.
- The driving spanner dolly is fitted into the rock drill’s chuck and then the bolt and plate is placed into the dolly.
- Using full percussion and thrust the bolt is fully driven into the hole until the domed plate is firmly against the rock surface. The spanner dolly is then rotated left without percussion until stall.