Rock Bolts – Solid Bar
|Yield Strength||500MPa / 245kN||550MPa / 260kN|
|Tensile Strength||600MPa / 270kN||650MPa / 305kN|
|Calculated Shear Strength||173kN||200kN|
|Elongation (After Fracture)||16%||19%|
|Mass Per Metre||3.85kg|
|Bar Core Diameter||25.0mm|
|Major Bar Diameter||27.9mm max|
|Cross Sectional Area||491mm²|
- This bolt is hot rolled with deformations that form a coarse left hand thread (10mm pitch) over its entire length.
- The threadbar form provides good load transfer properties.
- The continuous thread provides a high flexibility in "fragile" ground and blasting conditions as the bolt can be readily re-tensioned.
- The threadbar bolt is normally used with resin anchors, but can be effectively used with cementitious grouts.
- Can be supplied with a pin nut drive system.
- Corrosion protection may be provided by hot dip galvanizing or alternative coating.
- 26-27mm hole diameters are preferred. If larger diameter holes are to be used, refer to "Posimix" bolts on data sheet WS.
- Hole depth is critical. Hole depth should be shorter than the bolt to allow for the height of the washer and nut.
- It is important to follow the resin anchor recommended mixing and hold times as printed on the resin anchor cartons.
DO NOT OVER MIX.