Rock Bolts – Solid Bar
|Yield Strength||500MPa / 245kN||550MPa / 270kN|
|Tensile Strength||630MPa / 309kN||700MPa / 340kN|
|Elongation (After Fracture)||15%||18%|
|Mass Per Metre||4.10kg|
|Bar Core Diameter||25.0mm|
|Major Bar Diameter||28.5mm|
|Cross Sectional Area||490.9mm²|
|Thread||Left Hand Coarse|
- The 25mm Ranger Paddle Bolt is manufactured from hot rolled reinforcing bar having a left hand continous helix thread form.
- The bolt has 4 paddle indents at one end to aid cartridge shreading and resin mixing.
- The paddle bolt is usually fully encapsulated with resin anchors, but can be effectively used with cementitious grouts.
- Corrosion protection may be provided by various Obduro coatings.
Installation Guide Lines
- Nominal 35mm hole diameters are preferred when installing the Paddle bolt
- Hole depth is critical. Hole depth should be shorter than the bolt to allow for the height of the washer and nut.
- It is important to follow the resin anchor recommended mixing and hold times as printed on the resin anchor cartons.
DO NOT OVER MIX.
Standard Lengths & Packaging
- Standard bolt lengths range from 600 to 3000mm in 300mm increments.
- Non-standard requirements are available by negotiation.
- Bolts are packaged in bundles with threads protected by heavy duty polyethylene bags.
- Bolt fittings, such as nuts, anti-friction washers and domed balls, are supplied fitted to rock bolts in the configuration requested.