Surface Support – Plates
|Product Code||Dragonfly (Butterfly) (mm)||Plate Size and Type (mm)||Net Weight Black (kg)||Net Weight Galvanized (kg)|
|DF4STP150539||400x280||150 Dia x 5 Star||2.48||2.62|
- DSI Underground Dragonfly 400 Plates incorporate various plate washers attached to a standard butterfly plate to give a superior product with enhanced performance.
- Designed with a profile that gives greater strength by strategically pressing the vees, placing the perimeter of the Dragonfly Plate in tension.
- Has ‘user friendly’ rounded corners.
- Hole Sizes to suit Friction Bolts and Resin Anchor Bolts.
- Allows faster installation by eliminating the handling of two separate components.
- Can facilitate flat and domed plates (up to 150mm square) to increase rock surface coverage area.
- Can be utilised with lighter domed or flat plates to provide an economic advantage over heavier individual components.
- Is suitable for direct placement onto the rock surface or used against welded mesh.
- Are supplied with a slot for suspension of light services and some domed plates include a services support lug.
- Corrosion protection may be provided by hot dip galvanizing.
- Australian Patent Application Number 50705/96 and Registered Design No. 127286 are applicable to DSI Underground Dragonflies.