Rock Bolts – Bolt Fittings
- The SAFRING can be applied to a friction bolt during install.
- The SAFRING Friction Bolt Collar provides angular misalignment up to 17° to eliminate the difficulties of point loading on Friction Bolt Rings.
- The SAFRING provides a collar for load testing of the friction bolt via pull test equipment.
- The hemispherical collars load sharing ability should overcome the incidents of split ring failure and plate punch through.
- Corrosion protection may be provided by hot dip galvanising.
- SAFRINGS are made from Hollow Bar grade: DIN 20mm V6 or round bar grade: AS1442/1045 with UTS 57-700mPa and yield 300-450mPa.
- Caution: DSI do not recommend the use of cast collars when used in conjunction with pull test equipment.