Rock Bolts – Solid Bar
|Yield Strength||650MPa / 220kN||650MPa / 240kN|
|Tensile Strength||800MPa / 305kN||890MPa / 340kN|
|Calculated Shear Strength||200kN||225kN|
|Elongation (After Fracture)||18%||19%|
|Mass Per Metre||2.97kg|
|Bar Core Diameter||21.6mm|
|Major Bar Diameter||23.6mm|
|Cross Sectional Area||370mm²|
|Rolled Thread||M24x3.0mm Pitch|
- Manufactured to comply with British Standard BS7861-1:2007 Strata reinforcement support system components used in coal mines.
- This bolt features a rib pattern which actively assists with mixing the chemical anchors during installation.
- The ATX bolt typically provides a fracture toughness of 27J when measured by the Charpy Impact Test, making it the toughest in its class.
- The deformed rib pattern improves load transfer properties.
- The rolled thread strength nominally equals the column strength of the bar.
- The 24mm chemical anchor bolt is designed to be used with the chemical anchors, but can be effectively used with cementitious grouts.
- Corrosion protection may be provided by hot dip galvanizing or alternative coatings.
Installation Guide Lines
- 28mm hole diameters are preferred. If larger diameter holes are be used refer to "Posimix" bolt on data sheet WS.
- Hole depth is critical. Hole depth should be shorter than the bolt to allow for the height of the washer and nut.
- It is important to follow the resin anchor recommended mixing and hold times as printed on the chemical anchor cartons.
DO NOT OVER MIX.
Standard Lengths & Packaging
- Standard bolt lengths range from 600 to 3000mm in 300mm increments.
- Non-standard requirements are available by negotiation.
- Bolts are packaged in bundles with threads protected by heavy duty polyethylene bags.
- Bolt fittings, such as nuts, anti-friction washers and domed balls, are supplied fitted to rock bolts in the configuration requested.