Rock Bolts – Solid Bar
|Yield Strength||600MPa / 200kN||650MPa / 240kN|
|Tensile Strength||840MPa / 305kN||920MPa / 340kN|
|Calculated Shear Strength||200kN||225kN|
|Elongation (After Fracture)||13%||15%|
|Mass Per Metre||2.92kg|
|Bar Core Diameter||21.7mm|
|Major Bar Diameter||23.2mm|
|Cross Sectional Area||370mm²|
|Rolled Thread||M24x3.0mm Pitch|
- Manufactured from a special hot rolled deformed bar designed by DSI.
- This bolt features a rib pattern which actively assists with mixing the chemical anchors during installation.
- The deformed bar rib pattern improves load transfer properties.
- The rolled thread strength nominally equals the column strength of the bar.
- The 24mm chemical anchor bolt is designed to be used with resin anchors, but can also be used effectively with cementitious grouts.
- Corrosion protection may be provided by hot dip galvanizing or alternate coatings.
- Australian Patent Number 536627 is applicable to the bar design of this bolt.
Installation Guide Lines
- It is imperative that the hole diameter suit the expansion shell to be used.
- The drilled hole length must be longer than the bolt by approximately 50mm.
- Appropriate components are fitted to the bolt. The expansion shell is screwed onto the bolt until the bolt thread just protrudes through the expansion shell plug.
- After placing the bolt in the hole to its full length, the bolt nut is rotated to set the shell and tension the bolt.
Standard Lengths & Packaging
- Standard bolt lengths range from 600 to 6000mm in increments of 300mm.
- Non-standard requirements are available by negotiation.
- Bolts are packaged in bundles with threads protected by heavy duty polyethylene bags.
- Bolt fittings, such as nut and anti-friction washer, are normally supplied fitted to wriggle bolts in the configuration as requested.