Rock Bolts – Solid Bar
|Yield Strength||350MPa / 65kN||400MPa / 75kN|
|Tensile Strength||500MPa / 95kN||600MPa / 105kN|
|Calculated Shear Strength||60kN||70kN|
|Elongation (After Fracture)||17%||22%|
|Mass Per Metre||1.21kg|
|Bar Core Diameter||16mm|
|Major Bar Diameter|
|Cross Sectional Area||200mm²|
|Rolled Thread||M16x3.0mm Pitch|
- The MANX bolt system eliminates threaded bar protruding beyond the tensioning nut of the rock bolt. This system can be utilised where damage and injury from protruding bolts are an issue - particularly rubber tyres along ribs.
- Rib bolt and hard rock version are also available.
- Resin Anchored Headed Type Bolt.
- Eliminates potential damage and injury from protruding bolt threads.
- Shear Pin Break Out System.
- Tensionable through Male Bolt and Female Coupling Connection System.
- Can be used with 16mm D’Bar Rib Bolts in Standard 27mm Holes.
- Standard 36AF Nut.
- Dome Ball Washer for use with Standard Dome Plates.
- *Patent Pending.
Installation Guide Lines
- 26-28mm hole diameters are preferred.
- Hole depth is critical. Hole depth should be shorter than the bolt to allow for the height of the washer and nut.
- After insertion of the chemical anchors the bolt is rotated through the anchors while being pushed to the back of the hole. Care should be exercised to ensure the bolt is held axially during installation.
- It is important to follow the chemical manufacturer’s recommended mixing and hold times as printed on the chemical anchor cartons. DO NOT OVER MIX.
- For further details regarding installation procedures refer to DSI’s "Practical Guide to Rock Bolting".
Standard Lengths & Packaging
- Standard bolt lengths range from 600 to 3000mm in 300mm increments.
- Non-standard requirements are available by negotiation.
- Bolts are packaged in bundles with threads protected by heavy duty polyethylene bags.
- Bolt fittings, such as nut and anti-friction washer, are normally supplied fitted to wriggle bolts in the configuration as requested.