Rock Bolts – Solid Bar
|Yield Strength||600MPa / 220kN||650MPa / 240kN|
|Tensile Strength||840MPa / 305kN||920MPa / 340kN|
|Calculated Shear Strength||200kN||225kN|
|Elongation (After Fracture)||13%||15%|
|Mass Per Metre||2.92kg|
|Bar Core Diameter||21.7mm|
|Major Bar Diameter||23.2mm|
|Cross Sectional Area||370mm²|
|Rolled Thread||M24x3.0mm Pitch|
- The MANX bolt system eliminates threaded bar protruding beyond the tensioning nut of the rock bolt. This system can be utilised where clearance is an issue in low seam heights
- Rib bolt and hard rock version are also available.
- Resin Anchored Headed Type Bolt.
- Eliminates potential damage and injury from protruding bolt threads.
- Shear Pin Break Out System.
- Tensionable through Male Bolt and Female Coupling Connection System.
- Can be used with 24mm Bolts in Standard 28mm Holes.
- Standard 1 ½ " UNC nut.
- Dome Ball Washer for use with Standard Dome Plates.
- *Patent Pending.
Installation Guide Lines
- 28 hole diameter are preferred with a 45mm counter bore.
- Hole depth to length or slightly oversized, up to 40mm is acceptable.
- It is important to follow resin anchor recommended mixing and hold times printed on the resin anchor cartons. DO NOT OVER MIX.
- For further details regarding MAX24 installation procedures refer to DSI’s product information drawing 32071062 and MANX24 install guide.
- 56mm HEX socket installation spanner required.
Standard Lengths & Packaging
- Standard bolt lengths range from 600 to 3000mm in 300mm increments.
- Non-standard requirements are available by negotiation.
- Bolts are packaged in bundles with threads protected by heavy duty polyethylene bags.
- Bolt fittings, such as nut and anti-friction washer, are normally supplied fitted to wriggle bolts in the configuration as requested.