Rock Bolts – Solid Bar
|Yield Strength||350MPa / 65kN||400MPa / 75kN|
|Tensile Strength||500MPa / 95kN||600MPa / 105kN|
|Calculated Shear Strength||60kN||70kN|
|Elongation (After Fracture)||17%||22%|
|Mass Per Metre||1.21kg|
|Bar Core Diameter|
|Major Bar Diameter||17.8mm|
|Cross Sectional Area||200mm²|
|Rolled Thread||M16x3.0mm Pitch|
- The Solid Deformed Bolt is manufactured from hot rolled reinforcing bar having rib deformations generally in a "herringbone" form.
- The Solid Deformed Bolt has a standard thread roll formed at one end.
- The solid deformed bolt is usually fully encapsulated with resin anchors, but can be effectively used with cementitious grouts.
- Corrosion protection may be provided by hot dip galvanizing or alternative coatings.
Installation Guide Lines
- 26-27mm hole diameters are preferred. If larger diameter holes are to be used, refer to "Posimix" bolts on data sheet WS.
- Hole depth is critical. Hole depth should be shorter than the bolt to allow for the height of the washer and nut.
- It is important to follow the resin anchor recommended mixing and hold times as printed on the chemical anchor cartons.
DO NOT OVER MIX.
Standard Lengths & Packaging
- Standard bolt lengths range from 600 to 3000mm in 300mm increments.
- Non-standard requirements are available by negotiation.
- Bolts are packaged in bundles with threads protected by heavy duty polyethylene bags.
- Bolt fittings, such as nuts, anti-friction washers and domed balls, are supplied fitted to rock bolts in the configuration requested.