Rock Bolts – Solid Bar
|Yield Strength||250MPa / 95kN||300MPa / 110kN|
|Tensile Strength||410MPa / 150kN||475MPa / 175kN|
|Calculated Shear Strength||100kN||115kN|
|Elongation (After Fracture||22%||35%|
|Mass Per Metre||2.92kg|
|Bar Core Diameter||21.7mm|
|Major Bar Diameter||23.2mm|
|Cross Sectional Area||370mm²|
|Rolled Thread||M24x3.0mm Pitch|
- Manufactured from a special hot rolled deformed bar designed by DSI Underground.
- This bolt features a rib pattern which actively assists with mixing the chemical anchors during installation.
- The deformed bar rib pattern improves load transfer properties.
- The rolled thread strength nominally equals the column strength of the bar.
- The 24mm chemical anchor bolt is designed to be used with chemical anchors, but can be effectively used with cementitious grouts.
- Corrosion protection may be provided by hot dip galvanizing or alternative coatings.
- Australian Patent Number 536627 is applicable to the bar design of this bolt.
Installation Guide Lines
- 27-28mm hole diameters are preferred. If larger diameter holes are to be used refer to "Posimix" bolt on data sheet WS.
- Hole depth is critical. Hole depth should be shorter than the bolt to allow for the height of the washer and nut.
- It is important to follow the resin anchor recommended mixing and hold times as printed on the chemical anchor cartons.
DO NOT OVER MIX.
Standard Lengths & Packaging
- Standard bolt lengths range from 600 to 3000mm in 300mm increments.
- Non-standard requirements are available by negotiation.
- Bolts are packaged in bundles with threads protected by heavy duty polyethylene bags.
- Bolt fittings, such as nuts, anti-friction washers and domed balls, are supplied fitted to rock bolts in the configuration requested.