Rock Bolts – Solid Bar
|Yield Strength||745MPa / 250kN||775MPa / 260kN|
|Tensile Strength||890MPa / 300kN||935MPa / 315kN|
|Calculated Shear Strength||200kN||210kN|
|Elongation (After Fracture)||10%||12%|
|Mass Per Metre||2.64kg|
|Bar Core Diameter||20.7mm|
|Major Bar Diameter||22.5mm|
|Cross Sectional Area||350mm²|
|Rolled Thread||M24x3.0mm Pitch|
- Manufactured from round bar, the Videx bolt is cold worked to provide an improved form of left hand deformations and increased yield strength.
- The Videx bolt rib pattern actively assists with mixing the chemical anchors during installation.
- The rolled thread strength nominally equals the column strength of the bar.
- The Videx bolt provides stiffer mechanical characteristics than the equivalent High Strength Bolt.
- The 24mm Videx bolt is designed to be used with chemical anchors, but can be effectively used with cementitious grouts.
- Corrosion protection may be provided by hot dip galvanizing or alternative coatings.
Installation Guide Lines
- 26-27mm hole diameters are preferred. If larger diameter holes are to be used, refer to "Posimix" bolts on data sheet WS.
- Hole depth is critical. Hole depth should be shorter than the bolt to allow for the height of the washer and nut.
- It is important to follow the resin anchor recommended mixing and hold times as printed on the chemical anchor cartons.
DO NOT OVER MIX.
Standard Lengths & Packaging
- Standard bolt lengths range from 600 to 3000mm in 300mm increments.
- Bolts are packaged in bundles with threads protected by heavy duty polyethylene bags.
- Bolt fittings, such as nuts, anti-friction washers and domed balls, are supplied fitted to rock bolts in the configuration requested.