Surface Support – Strap
|Strap Length (mm)||Strap Length (mm)||Cross Module Wire Diameter (mm)||Longitudinal Module Wire Diameter (mm)||Reinforced Bolt Zone Wire Diameter (mm)||Wire Aperture (mm)|
|Typical Yield Strength of Wire||450 MPa|
|Typical Ultimate Strength of Wire||500 MPa|
|Weld Shear Strength||3500MPa (minimum)|
- The DSI strata control mesh strap has been designed to provide a safe working environment by providing surface support on the mine roof.
- The objectives of the strata control mesh strap have been incorporated into the design by a number of features.
- Design to suit customers specific mine drive dimensions and ground conditions.
- Reinforced bolt zone with two 25mm sections to add rigidity and strength.
- Provides consistency of rock bolt patterns.
- Flush all round.
- Easy to handle.