Surface Support – Strap
Product Code Guide
|Nominal Width (mm)||W (mm)||L (mm)||D (mm)||T (mm)||Typical Weight per Metre (kg)||Lip||Material Grade||Typical Yield Strength (kN)|
|240||235||150||50||1.9||3.72||No||AS/NZS 1594 Gr. HA250||110|
- W Strap is commonly used when additional support is required in conjunction with rock bolts. These steel straps are pulled into the rock surface by the bolts and tend to conform to major irregularities in the rock.
- W Straps provide a large surface confinement to any loose rock, that may form between installed rock bolts.
- W Straps have 50mm diameter holes on 300mm centres.
- If corrosion protection is required, a 3000mm galvanised version is available.
Standard Length & Packaging
- Standard W Strap lengths are available in 3000mm and 5800mm only.
- W Straps are packed in bundles of 20.
- Non-standard lengths (shorter) are available by negotiation.