Roof Bolt Installation Spanners
- These roof bolt installation spanners are purpose designed for installation of Hi-Ten strand bolts.
- This spanner incorporates a 14.0mm square female socket internally to match the mixing square on the Hi-Ten bolts. The set distance from the top of the spanner to the internal drive square provides the optimum bolt tail length required for placement of the hydraulic tensioning unit onto the bolt after installation.
- The spanner drive end and the mixing square socket are manufactured from high tensile material for strength and wear resistance.
- Four (4) small holes are provided through the body at the bottom of the internal socket to allow flushing with water if internal cleaning is required.
- Each spanner is also manufactured from a heavy duty tube to provide durability.
- These installation spanners are available as standard in a nominal overall length of 300mm. Please refer to your DSI Underground Technical Service Engineer for details of product codes should alternate spanner lengths or special drive ends be required.
- All DSI Underground installation spanners are assembled on a mandrill to ensure concentricity with the machine rotation.
- Australian patent application number 11270/99 is applicable to DSI Underground "Hi-Ten" bolts.
- Only DSI Underground rock bolt components should be used to enable the optimum performance of the bolt system to be obtained.
- DSI Underground Mining Products Division is Quality Assured to ISO 9001:2015, Registration QMS 41328.
- Shorter spanners supplied as required in hessian bags or cardboard boxes.
- Longer spanners steel strapped together with up to 5 spanners per bundle.