Roof Bolt Installation Spanners
- For use with pneumatic rotary impact drilling machine (stoppers).
- These spanners are made from high strength wear resistant steel.
- The 90mm long x 22mm hexagonal drive end has an 80mm long x 10mm diameter water hole to cater for most water needles. It also has an extension and shoulder so that machine’s retention (saddle) can be utilized.
- The drive end and nut socket have been threaded and welded to the body for impact resistance. It is important that the hand rotation of the drilling machine is considered when ordering spanners.
- Spanners are available to suit all nut sizes.
- Refer to your local DSI Technical Service Engineer for advice and assistance.
- All DSI installation spanners are assembled on a mandrill to ensure concentricity with the machine rotation.