Tools – Hand Tools
|Product Code||Length (mm)||Tube Length (mm)||Weight (kg)|
|Single Ended Straight Scalbar||SCALBARAL2400||2400||2275||3.2|
|Single Ended Straight Scalbar||SCALBARAL3000||3000||2875||3.9|
|Single Ended Straight Scalbar||SCALBARAL3600||3600||3475||4.4|
|Single Ended Bent Scalbar||SCALBARAL2400BENT||2400||2275||3.2|
|Single Ended Bent Scalbar||SCALBARAL3000BENT||3600||3475||4.4|
|Double Ended Scalbar||SCALBAL2400E||2400||2160||4.1|
|Double Ended Scalbar||SCALBAL3000E||3000||2760||4.7|
|Double Ended Scalbar||SCALBAL3200E||3200||2960||4.8|
|Double Ended Scalbar||SCALBAL3300E||3300||3060||4.9|
|Double Ended Scalbar||SCALBAL3600E||3600||3360||5.2|
|Double Ended Scalbar||SCALBAL4200E||4200||3960||5.8|
- DSI aluminium Scaling Bars are used for "scaling" down loose rocks from overhead in underground openings.
- They are lightweight yet robust in construction with the body of the Scaling Bar being manufactured from heavy wall seamless aluminium tube.
- Two tips of hot forged and heat treated tips are available being either straight or bent to suit individual applications.
- DSI Scaling Bars can be supplied in single or double ended types. The single ended type has a heavy-duty plastic cap fitted into the open end for safety.
- Each type of tip is retained by a locking pin, which allows replacement of the tip if required.