|Thread Shanks Size (mm)
|Drill Diameter (mm)
|Flushing Hole Diameter (mm)
- Increased wear resistance and toughness.
- Boosts production rates by reducing change overs.
- Fast penetrating two wing drill bit for wet drilling with centre flushing.
- PDC drill bits feature cutters made of polycrystalline diamond layer sintered with tungsten carbide subtsrate.
- The increased abrasion resistance and durability of PDC should provide a more economical bit with longer life and higher production rates through increased drill speeds and feed rates.
- The negative front rake, and eccentric tips, makes it suitable for hard rock.
- The PDC insert provides extremely good wear resistance for all types of conditions.
- These extra flush drill bits have a 5mm diameter centre hole plus two side water grooves for extra flushing.
- The drill bit body is specifically designed for clearance of rock cuttings. The body is made of high tensile material for strength and abrasion resistance.