Surface Support – Plates
- DSI Underground Rib Butterfly Plate features both longitudinal and traverse vees for added strength and greater ability to conform to irregularities in rock surfaces.
- Domed hole for use with domed ball.
- Lightweight rib plate providing large surface area.
- Designed with a profile that gives greater strength by strategically pressing the vees, placing the perimeter of the rib plate in tension.
- Has ‘user friendly’ rounded corners.
- Is suitable for direct placement onto the rock surface or used against welded mesh.
- Are supplied with a slot for suspension of light services and some domed plates include a services support lug.
- Corrosion protection may be provided by hot dip galvanizing.
- Australian Patent Application Number 529082 DSI Underground Rib Butterflies.