|Yield Strength||600MPa / 220kN||650MPa / 240kN|
|Tensile Strength||840MPa / 305kN||890MPa / 315kN|
|Elongation (after fracture)||15%||19%|
|Friction Bolt Diameter||47mm||-|
|Mass Per Metre||-||5.79kg|
|Cross Sectional Area||-||370mm2|
|Hole Diameter Range||43mm min / 45.5mm max||-|
- The 47mm Mechanically Point Anchored Bolt in addition to standard frictional force provides a tensionable point anchor by way of an internal solid bolt.
- The KINLOC Bolt uses standard installation procedures, with the addition of tensioning the base nut via rotation of the installation socket spanner in a single pass.
- The total system capacity is in excess of 30 tonne.
- An M24 thread is used to develop the significant additional anchorage capacity.
- Further corrosion protection can be provided by galvanizing.
- Incorporates an Event Capture System (ECS) to retain the bar in the event of bar fracture due bar overload / shear.
Installation Guide Lines
- The hole length should allow additional distance for the point anchoring head on insertion.
- The driving spanner dolly is fitted into the rock drill’s chuck and then the bolt and plate is placed into the dolly.
- Using full percussion and thrust the bolt is fully driven into the hole until the domed plate is firmly against the rock surface. The spanner dolly is then rotated left without percussion until stall.
- Recommended minimum rotation force during installation 250 – 400Nm. DSI does NOT recommend rotational force greater than 400Nm.