Surface Support – Mesh
|Mass per Sheet
|Cable (Strand) Diameter
|Cable Tensile Strength
Key Features The 5.6mm mesh has a 12.7mm steel strand cable laced in a pattern to transfer strata to the installed bolts and tendons.
- Superior containment of rock bursts.
- Jumbo specific for rapid installation.
- Can reduce shotcrete requirements.
- Will allow large deformations with high load capacity.
Installaton Guide Lines
- The mesh behaves as standard mesh during handling and bolting.
- Correct overlay of sheets and bolt placement is critical to ensure cable lacing performs as a complete system.
- Geotechnical consultation is available regarding application and associated changes in strata control design.