Rock Bolts – OneStep
|Nominal Drill Bit Diameter||40.5mm|
|Drilling Method||Rotary, wet|
|Resin Curing Speed||Fast 6 seconds|
OverviewDSI Fibreglass Cuttable OneStep self-drilling bolt has revolutionised rock bolting. It integrates the currently-used bolt installation components into one self-contained product, providing a robust system for fast, easy, safe, and reliable ground control.
- The Fibreglass Cuttable OneStep rock bolt system consists of three major components: the drilling system, the resin encapsulation system, and the dispensing pressure system.
- The inherent safety and technical benefits have made OneStep bolts a logical choice for hazardous mining scenarios such as longwall shield recovery, as well as difficult development conditions where drill hole collapse is common.
- The inherent productivity benefits are yet to be fully realised, but offer great potential for current mining systems, and especially in the path to automation.
- Higher productivity
- More reliable installation
- Improved working safety
- No collapsing holes
- Reduced damage to equipment when extracting coal