Rock Bolts – Solid Bar
|Yield Strength||600MPa / 220kN||650MPa / 240kN|
|Tensile Strength||840MPa / 305kN||920MPa / 340kN|
|Calculated Shear Strength||200kN||225kN|
|Elongation (After Fracture)||13%||15%|
- Manufactured from a special hot rolled deformed bar designed by DSI Underground.
- This bolt features a rib pattern which actively assists with mixing the chemical anchors during installation.
- The bolt rib pattern design has modified physical characteristics to maximise load transfer from the rock to the bolt, with higher transverse ribs together with lower profile longitudinal ribs.
- The rolled thread strength nominally equals the column strength of the bar.
- The 24mm chemical anchor bolt is designed to be used with chemical anchors, but can be effectively used with cementitious grouts.
- Corrosion protection may be provided by hot dip galvanizing or alternative coatings.
- 28mm hole diameters are preferred. If larger diameter holes are to be used, refer to "Posimix" bolt on data sheet WS.
- Hole depth is critical. Hole depth should be shorter than the bolt to allow for the height of the washer and nut.
- It is important to follow the resin anchor recommended mixing and hold times as printed on the chemical anchor cartons.
DO NOT OVER MIX.
- Standard bolt lengths range from 600 to 3000mm in 300mm increments.
- Non-standard requirements are available by negotiation.
- Bolts are packaged in bundles with threads protected by heavy duty polyethylene bags.
- Extra high strength bolts are identified by a RED band around the centre of major bundles.
- Bolt fittings, such as nuts, anti-friction washers and domed balls, are supplied fitted to rock bolts in the configuration requested.