Rock Bolts – Bolt Fittings
- Designed to be used with DSI Underground pull test equipment, the pull test ring is fitted to friction bolts prior to installation. The ring allows measured load to be safely applied to installed friction bolts for the purpose of pull testing.
- Pull test rings are available for 47mm, 39mm and 33mm friction bolts.
- Can be effectively used to 20 tonnes with a safety factor of 2:1.
- Can be supplied in black or hot dipped galvanised.
- Pull test rings are made from Hollow Bar Grade: DIN 20Mn V6 or Round Bar Grade: AS1442/1045 with UTS 570 - 700MPa and Yield 300 - 450MPa.