Rock Bolts – Solid Bar
|600MPa / 220kN
|650MPa / 240kN
|850MPa / 310kN
|920MPa / 340kN
|Calculated Shear Strength
|Elongation (After Fracture)
|Mass Per Metre
|Bar Core Diameter
|Major Bar Diameter
|Cross Sectional Area
- The DCS Bolt is designed to be used with cementitious grouts.
- The bolt is provided with an expansion shell for preloading, thus allowing for tunnel or mine heading to advance without immediate grouting.
- DCS is the mining version with a steel grout bell.
- Grooved anchor nut allows for grouting after preloading.
- Anti-corrosion tube over full length of bolt for long life term protection.
- Available in differing material forms to suit design requirements.
- Australian Patent 2003231588.
Installation Guide Lines
- Drill 43-45mm hole diameters. The drill hole length must be longer than the bolt by approx. 50mm.
- Domed washer plate is fitted to the bolt.
- The bolt is inserted into the hole.
- After placing the bolt in the hole to its full length, the bolt is then rotated to set the expansion shell to the required tension.
- Attach grouting adaptor to anchorage.
- Mix 0.33 to 0.35 W/C grout. Pump grout. Grout is pumped through the inner annulus to the bolt end and returns along the outer annulus.
- Terminate grouting with visible grout return.
- Detach adaptor and proceed to next bolt.
Standard Lengths & Packaging
- Standard bolt lengths range from 1200 to 6000mm in increments of 300mm
- Non-standard lengths are available upon request.
- Bolts are packaged in bundles with threads protected by heavy duty polyethylene bags.
- All bolts are supplied fitted with accessories. Exception: washer plates are supplied loose.