Grouting – Cement Grouts
Product Code GuideMG100
|Water per 20kg Bag||6.5 ltrs||7.0 ltrs||8.0 ltrs|
Key Features DSI Underground MG100 is a fast setting, high performance, non shrink cementitious grout powder. Manufactured from cement with a special blend of modifiers, the resultant thixotrophic grout is well suited as a pumpable grout for use with cable bolts, hollow cable bolts, gas drainage pipes and consolidation by injection of broken strata.
- DSI Underground MG100 is supplied as a blended cementitious powder.
- Only requires mixing with water in a high shear mixer.
- Creates a highly thixotropic grout.
- The grout remains fluid whilst under shear.
- May be irritating to the skin, wash hands after use.
- Irritating to eyes, if splashed in eyes flush with clean water and seek medical advice.
- Irritating to respiratory system, do not breathe dust.
- Corrosive to throat and mouth, do not swallow.
Installation Guide Lines
- Do not attempt to mix and pump grout at the same time.
- A continuous flow of grout is essential to ensure no voids occur; therefore it is critical that sufficient grout is prepared prior to pumping into place.
- Ensure sufficient air is available to run the pump and mixer.
- Ensure there is a sufficient water supply for mixing, flushing and cleaning.
- Flush all grout delivery lines with water immediately prior to use.
- Flush the drilled bolt hole clear of loose material by pumping with water into the grout delivery tube.
- Immediately after use all tools and equipment in contact with MG100 should be cleaned and rinsed with clean water.