Drilling – Bits
|Thread Shank Size||Drill Bit Diameter (mm)||Tungsten Carbide Grade|
- Rib drilling, eccentric tip and positive rake.
- Fast penetrating two wing drill bit for wet drilling specifically designed for softer conditions as found in most coal mine "ribs".
- The positive front rake and eccentric tips assist in penetration with hand held and low thrust drilling machines.
- The standard grade of tungsten carbide insert provides extremely good wear resistance and is time proven for all types of conditions. Unless otherwise specified, the standard grade of carbide is assumed.
- These drill bits have a central water hole plus two side water grooves for extra flushing. The drill bit body is specifically designed for clearance of rock cuttings.
- The drill bit body is made of high tensile material for strength and abrasion resistance.