Surface Support – Plates
|Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Hole Diameter (mm)||Net Weight Black (kg)||Net Weight Galvanized (kg)|
- DSI Underground Butterfly Plates feature both longitudinal and transverse vees for added strength and greater ability to conform to irregularities in rock surfaces.
- Designed with a profile that gives greater strength by strategically pressing the vees, placing the perimeter of the Butterfly Plate in tension.
- ‘User friendly’ rounded corners.
- Can be used with both Flat and Domed plates (up to 150mm square) to form Dragonflies (DF).
- Are suitable for use direct to the rock surface or with Welded Mesh.
- Are supplied with a slot for suspension of light services.
- Corrosion protection may be provided by hot dip galvanizing or supplied from pre-galvanized material.
- There are 3 types of finish, standard, modified edge and sand blasted.
- Australian Patent Number 529082 is applicable to DSI Underground Butterflies.