Tools – Dollies & Spanners
Product Code Guide
- These Friction Bolt installation "Dollies" were designed to suit most hand held rotary impact rock drills (stoppers).
- DSI Underground Friction Bolt Dollies are manufactured from high tensile material which are then hardened & tempered to minimise breakages from impact and provide resistance to wear.
- A special feature of these dollies is the patented design of the water relief hole through the side of the dolly. This imparts additional strength where it is needed to provide extra resistance to failure from impact and bending loads. Australian Provisional Patent Application No. PP1882 is applicable to this design feature.
- The friction bolt dolly entry into the friction bolt is a generous 50mm long and is considered standard. Alternate entry lengths are available by negotiation.
- The nominal overall length of the dolly is length is 300mm as standard. Other lengths and configurations are available by negotiation.