Rock Bolts – Bolt Fittings
|Bolt Thread||Height (mm)||Across Flats (Kg)||Nett Weight (kg)||Quantity Pper Bag|
|20mm Threadbar combo*||45||36||0.30||50|
The 20mm threadbar “combo” nut is a combination nut and dome ball.
- All DSI Underground Hexagonal Nuts exceed the physical requirements of AS 1112-1980.
- A special combined nut and dome ball (the nut and the dome washer have been pressed together) is also available for 20mm Threadbar Bolts.
- Nominal across flats (A/F) dimensions are standard on rock bolts having M24, M20 or M16 threads as well as specialty products such as 26mm Flexibolts, 24mm Solid Universal bolts and 20mm Threadbar bolts.
- All hexagonal nuts are heat treated to the equivalent of Grade 8.8.
- Corrosion protection may be provided by hot dip galvanizing, or zinc plated to AS1789-1984.