Rock Bolts – Cable Bolts 23.5mm
|Tail Length||160mm||180mm to 250mm|
|Mass Per Metre||2.87kg|
|Max Product Diameter||56mm|
|Tensioning Dolly Max. Diameter||74mm|
- No specialised hydraulic tensioner unit required for installation.
- Quick and simple installation.
- Consistently short tail lengths.
- EziTen is delivered assembled ready to install.
- EziTen 3.5mtr bolt EFC4360SDA1
- EziTen 6.0mtr bolt EFC4610SDA1
- EziTen 8.0mtr bolt EFC4810SDA1
- Recommended dome plate D2020345
- Supplied in trays of 25.
- 1. Drilling
Drill a Ø28mm hole (consult DSI Underground for appropriate length). Then ream a 100 to 150mm section at the collar with a 42mm reaming bit to accommodate the thread section of the Strand Locker.
- 2. Installation
Insert a resin cartridge and gently push it all the way to the top of the hole. For full encapsulation, chemical resin cartridges of the different lengths and setting times are often used.
- 3. Resin Mixing
Once in position, push the EziTen up until the resin capsule is at the back of the hole then spin and push at maximum rpm through the resin. When the back of the hole is reached, continue spinning as per directions (marked on the resin anchor box).
- 4. Tensioning
Using the tensioning dolly - rotate nut in a right hand direction to tension/tighten the assembly to the roof.