Titan Bolt (indented or plain)
|Mass Per Metre||2.8kg|
|Cable (Strand) Diameter||28mm|
|Resin Anchor Bulbs||3 x norminal Ø36mm bulbs with 300mm spacing|
|Grout Anchor Bulbs||500mm spacing|
- Cable with grout tube centre.
- Cable is available in plain strand or indented strand cable. Indented wires permit increased load transfer.
- Hex drive for resin anchoring and grouting lance adaption.
- Barrel and wedge for collar fastening.
- Three bulbs for resin load transfer Ø36.
- One grout release bulb Ø36 with resin dam.
- Grout anchor bulbs every half metre down length Ø36.
- Standard bolt lengths range from 4.2m to 10.2m
- Collar/wedge assemblies can be supplied separately or prefixed to the cable.
- Non-standard requirements are available by negotiation
- Bolts are strapped in bundles of 50 and supplied on straight steel trays or 25 in U-cradles
- Assistance should be sought from DSI Underground’s Technical Service Engineers in selection of the correct bolt fittings for the application and correct product codes
- Drilling - Drill Ø42 to Ø45mm hole using conventional drilling methods (consult DSI Underground for appropriate length).
- Insertion and Rotation – The cable can be spun and thrust off the hex drive with a spanner.
- Resin Anchoring – The cable can be anchored by using resin capsules. To anchor the cable the bolt is thrust and spun into the resin.
- Tensioning – Pre-tension can be applied to the cable through a barrel & wedge and dome plate. A DSI Underground hydraulic tensioner is used to apply tension to the cable.
- Grouting – The bolt can be grouted any time after resin anchoring. To grout the cable a grouting lance is used to adapt to the thread in the cable (in hex drive). The bolt can be grouted, top down using conventional underground grouting equipment.