Hangers – Nuts
Hanger Nuts are available for hanging light services from rock and roof bolts in mining applications.
- Standard product manufactured is from 24mm roof bolt nuts and 20mm thread bar nuts.
- Additional hanger forms and nut sizes available by negotiation.
- Corrosion protection can be provided by zinc plating.
- The closed loop is made from 12mm round bar welded to the full length of nut both sides to AS1554.1.
- A recommended working load limit (W.L.L.) of 17kN is based on a safety factor of 6:1 on expected failure when loaded longitudinally.
- The 17kN equates to a static load of 1700kg with no allowance for shock or vibration.
- Only DSI Underground rock bolt components should be used to enable the optimum performance of the system to be obtained.
- For details of hangers, load limitations, service factors and other options, please contact your DSI Underground technical sales engineer.
- DSI Underground Mining Products Division is Quality Assured to ISO 9001:2015, Registration QMS 41328.