Rock Bolts – Bolt Fittings
|Thread Size||Length (mm)||Outside Diameter (mm)||Weight (kg)|
|M16 x 2.0 pitch||50||22||0.13|
|M20 x 2.5 pitch||60||28||0.25|
|M24 x 3.0 pitch||75||33||0.28|
|U227 x 8.0 pitch||120||35||0.53|
|20mm Thread Bar||110||36.5||0.58|
- Rock Bolt Couplings are used when:
1. Head room is limited and prevents the installation of the desired bolt length.
2. Where longer bolts than those that are practical to manufacture are required.
3. Multiple bolts can be coupled together to create longer tendons.
- DSI Underground Rock Bolt Couplings are threaded from each end so that an equal length of bolt thread within the coupling can be reasonably assured.
- DSI Underground Rock Bolt Couplings are manufactured from higher tensile material and will equal the tensile strength of the bolts if installed correctly.
- Corrosion protection may be provided by hot dip galvanizing or zinc plated to AS 1789-1984.