|Average Inner Diameter||mm||14||22||18.5||15||19||36||33||51||45|
|Average Cross Sectional Area||mm²||290||340||430||520||770||890||1070||1900||2500|
|Average Tensile Strength*1||N/mm²||690||650||650||690||650||620||750||840||760|
|Average Tensile Strength*1||N/mm²||520||530||530||540||520||510||590||630||600|
|Thread Standard||-||ISO 10208||ISO 1720||T76*2|
|Steel Grade||-||Acc. to EN 10083-1|
|Delivery Lengths||-||1m, 2m, 3m, 4m, 6m|
Key Features The main advantages of the DYWI® Drill Hollow Bar are:
- Fast drilling and placing due to drilling, anchor installation and grouting in a single operation.
- Neither separate anchor installation nor removal of casing and drill rods.
- Similar installation methods for all ground conditions.
- Choice of drill bits for different ground conditions.
- The hollow core not only serves for flushing with air or water during drilling, but also for grouting the anchor tendon.
- Flexibility in length by using couplers.
- Ability to work with small drill rigs without casing in restricted headroom conditions.
- Accommodation of needs for enhanced protection against corrosion upon request.
- The accepted high standard of quality control from production stage to installation of the DYWI® Drill Hollow Bar Anchors ensures consistent quality.
- The DYWI® Drill Hollow Bar Anchor has an advantage in all applications where normally cased drilling is required.
- The DYWI® Drill Hollow Bar Anchor System allows for anchoring in both cohesive and non cohesive ground, even under limited space conditions.